For over forty years, the WGSA has provided softball for girls ages 5 to 24 through our House League and Select programs. Our goal is to teach our girls not only how to improve their softball skills, but also important life skills. Through our softball program, players not only learn the skills needed to become better ball players, but also learn the benefits of teamwork, sportsmanship, respect, and leadership through coaching. Partnering with our local businesses and organizations such as yours, helps us provide these character-building experiences for youth in our community while staying active in sports.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Your company/organization name and/or logo emblazoned on team jerseys
- Your Company name & website link will be on the WGSA website
- Advertising on our social media channels
- You may request a sponsorship plaque
Take pride in knowing that your sponsorship dollars help the WGSA provide our players with:
- Team uniforms
- Up to 16 regular season games, practices and batting cages
- Special events such as Skills Day
- Trophies, medals, photographs
- End of season Banquet with prizes
If you are would like to sponsor the WGSA, please download and complete the 2023 Sponsorship Form (click here for Excel format, click here for PDF format) and either return it by email along with your company logo in vector file format to our Sponsorship Convenor, Tracy Daniels, at d2dzYV9zcG9uc29yc2hpcEB3aGl0YnlnaXJsc3NvZnRiYWxsLmNvbQ==, or mail it along with your cheque made payable to Whitby Girls Softball Association.
If you are aware of any other businesses or organizations who may also be interested, please feel free to forward this form and this cover letter or have them contact Tracy.
Thank you for your interest and support.